Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Magazine Challenge: Mini Loaded Red Potatoes

mini loaded red potatoes
What we have here is a big ol’ plate of delish – vegetarian loaded potatoes with veggie-bacon and huge dollops of sour cream.  You can also use vegan sour cream and cheese for these if you wish.
This recipe is from May/June 2010 issue of Vegetarian Times, and you can find the recipe on their website HERE

My husband made these while I was off doing other things, so I’ll just assume they were as easy to make as they seem since I didn’t hear any swear words coming from the kitchen.  The recipe calls for chives which we omitted and I didn’t miss at all.  I was a big fan these.  Big fan.
Did you make any recipes or complete any magazine projects this week?  If so, share your link with us!  We would love to check out what you’ve made and we’ll also share your project with our Facebook readers.

~julee~

Check out this reader submitted Monday Magazine Challenge from Kiki(verde):  Lemon Balm Soda.