Thursday, April 26, 2012

Birchbox Bandwagon

Who, me?
birchbox

Don't be alarmed, but that flash of light you just saw was me jumping right on board the Birchbox bandwagon.

birchbox

For those of you who may not know, Birchbox is a pay-for-samples subscription program. 

Glorified samples, is what it is.

birchbox

But I like samples.  And I like mail.  And I like samples in the mail.

birchbox

I got a 3-month subscription for my birthday (thanks, mom!) to see if I think it’s worth continuing to pay $10 a month to receive.
This month my goodies were: Viva La Juicy perfume, Befine skincare, June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Enzyme Polish, Show Stoppers clothing sticky tape, and neon green Color Club nail polish.
birchbox

I was not disappointed with my first box.  Do I think the contents are worth $10?  Well, no, but you’re paying for a certain anticipation.  A certain fun.  A certain what will I get this month oooh, neon polish!  Love it!

birchbox

This mint green nail polish reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream every time I look down at my nails.  I love that.

Do you do Birchbox or a similar subscription?  How do you like it?

~julee~

PS - If you think you’d like to sign up, you can sign up with my referral link: Birchbox Sign Up.  Thanks kindly!