Friday, April 27, 2012

Insta-Friday

instagram instagraminstagram instagram
It’s Instagram Friday, yay!  Here’s a sneak peek into my week:

~Earth Day Rocks for this hippy-esque family.  To prove it, we celebrated by tie-dying tshirts and planting vegetable seeds.  Rock on.

~Seriously, the best orange I’ve ever had.  Organic.  See above hippy-esque description.  Awesome mint green nail polish, not organic.

~Not earth friendly are these mint green made-in-China babydoll flats from Urban Outfitters.  I love them, but they smell toxic.  I wore them to class and the girl sitting next to me asked, “Do you smell gasoline?”  True story.  I set them out in the sunshine and fresh air for two days and they still smell potent.  What to do?  Also, why do I have purple old lady feet in this picture?

~Betty Crocker cake in a box and organic eggs.  Because 50/50 hippy is how I roll.

I’m sharing my simple moments with all of the other camera-phone crazies over at Life Rearranged.  If you stopped in from there, please say HI!

~julee~