Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What We Wore

what we wore

Does this shirt make me look…pregnant?…Twelve?  I am neither, so I now remember why I found it forgotten and pushed way to the back of my closet .  I’m trying really hard to “shop my closet” with renewed excitement over some of my barely worn items, as I’m trying to save money for our upcoming trip to Renegade Chicago.  Certainly that’s worth avoiding the clearance racks for next couple of months, maybe?

what we wore

I am in love with this necklace from Buttons by Becky.  It has a magnetic base with interchangeable button pieces, giving you literally thousands of possibilities for pairing it with outfits.  So cool.

what we wore

Jeans, tank, tunic, sandals, bracelets:  Target

Necklace:  Buttons by Becky

Nails:  Julep

Anyone else want to make a no spending money on clothes until October pact with me, or is that just crazy talk?

We're linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Whatever Whenever Wednesday.  If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments - we'd love to come check out your blog!

~julee~

19 comments:

  1. I love that blue tank! and think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look cute, not pregnant at all. I always think of that when I wear full tops/dresses too.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually try to avoid full tops for that reason.

      Delete
  3. I really need to not spend money for awhile too. And I do not think this outfit makes you look pregnant at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is not spending money so hard? ;)

      Delete
  4. I am seriously thinking about taking a major shopping break until Christmas! My closet is bursting at the seams and it's out of control, lol. This shirt does not make you look pregnant at all and it's a great color. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I definitely can't make it until Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Love that necklace! How cool that you can switch out the top piece so easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cool! I have other pieces to change it up, and I can't wait to show it off!

      Delete
  6. love it! so cute!

    Have a fantastic day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute outfit! looking adorable love!

    xxA
    www.letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a very cute outfit, I like that top and I think with the skinnies it definitely doesn't make you look pregnant or 12. I love your necklace, it's so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good look with the no spending money thing! You're braver than me!!
    Love how you layered your tops.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the necklace. Will have to check out her site. Just stopping by from WIWW.

    http://kimberly-kimberlyskorner.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-i-wore-wednesday-motherdaughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with ya, sister. No spending money on clothes. I actually think the top looks great on you anyway. Sometimes when you can't buy new, it helps you to find some gems in your closet. And, you don't look pregnant. I have that paranoia often with tops too. Probably because someone once asked me if I was pregnant...I wasn't. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!