Monday, April 25, 2011

What I've Been Working On

I've been a busty bee lately so I thought I would catch you up on a few of the projects that have been occupying my time lately.

                 I made these cute Bit of Whimsy Violet dolls for Easter.  You can find the pattern here.

                                                    Some of my homemade candy for Easter.


                                                  Butter Pecan cupcakes and sugar cookies.

                                                Peep cupcakes for my daughters school.


I've also been busy at the sewing machine and with a paint brush.  Hopefully I'll finish those projects up and show them soon.  Hope you all had a great Easter!

-Kim

2 comments:

  1. oh! Those kittens are darling! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on your window seat re-do about the B.O.W. dolls. So fun to meet someone else who has used the Violet pattern to make a doll. I've purchased several B.O.W. patterns but have only made the Violet doll. Love them!!!

    Here is the link to my dolls if you're interested!

    http://alwayscomehome.blogspot.com/2011/03/violet-kitty-cat.html

    BTW, your treats look delish!!! Do I HAVE to make dinner now or is it okay to bake some treats instead?! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!