Sunday, November 11, 2012

November Umba Box

November Umba Box Review

I made the decision to cancel my Birchbox, halt my Julep subscription, and purchased a 3-month Umba Box instead.  Umba Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers a package of 2-3 handmade items each month.  I obviously love the idea of supporting handmade artists, and I can’t think of a more fun surprise to get in the mail every month.  (Lottery pay-outs aside.)

The contents of this month’s box was a handmade journal from To Boldly Fold, fancy clothespins from Earth Cookie Creations, and crazy delicious caramels from The Caramel Jar.  I absolutely love each item!

Are you an Umba Box subscriber?  If not, you can use the code NOVFRIEND for 10% off a prepaid subscription, expires November 19th.  A subscription would make a great holiday gift.  I'm hoping Santa will put more of those caramels in my stocking.

~julee~