Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

I’m sure by now you are past tired of all the Easter photos in blogland, but just because I am slow to get mine up doesn’t mean I’m not going to share.  We had a lovely Easter with my family joining us for brunch at our house and an Easter egg hunt, followed by dinner at my MIL’s house and much sitting and conversing around a bonfire.  I ate way too much, but it was sooo good.  I love Easter, all of the Spring colors and getting a pretty new outfit always put me in good spirits and this one was no exception.  Here are a few pictures from our Easter.
IMG_6770
The cutest kids all dolled up for Easter!
IMG_6769
Another one, because he is so cute in his old man cap.
IMG_6722
Egg hunting.
IMG_6713
I love this pink bottle brush with the little eggs on it. I purchased it at TJMaxx.  The jars were an idea I saw on Pinterest.
IMG_6708
This cutie woke me up at 7. 
IMG_6703
The Easter bunny was especially good to the kids this year.  One tradition in our house is that the Easter bunny always brings the kids their Summer shoes.
easter12
Homemade Easter candy on a vintage cake plate on a vintage tablecloth.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter filled with family and friends.
-Kim