Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What I Thrifted

I’ve been trying to make a regular weekly pop in at the thrift store.  I like to go on sale days, because I am the cheapest person ever.  I seriously get a little bit of a high from getting three bags of clothes for 20 bucks or less.  Lately the thrift Gods have been shining on me.  I’m not sure if it’s just luck or if I finally have perfected my game, but lately every trip has turned up a few bags worth of gems.  This weekend was no exception.  My husband and I hit up an estate sale and a couple of thrift stores.  I had my best luck at the sale and my favorite thrift store, which I won’t mention by name due to being scared Julee will hurt me :) Anyway, I found the wool skirt and the hound's-tooth skirt at the estate sale.  I spotted the hound's-tooth one first and bee lined it over there.  Both skirts were a mere dollar!  The dress, super soft, fuzzy cardi, pleated skirt and perfect slouchy hats were from the thrift.  I have been searching for slouchy hats that will fit over my mass of hair with out popping right off.  These two are perfect!  Also, I had to throw in the cute kitcshy owl wall hangings that I picked up last week.  They are hanging in my bedroom and I think they are the cutest!
IMG_6387
IMG_6389
Did you score any awesome finds this weekend?


We're showing off our thrifty finds and linking up this week with Apron Thrift Girl.