Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend In Pictures

weekend in instagrams weekend in instagramsweekend in instagrams weekend in instagrams

So, Instagrams.  I love them.  I keep trying to peer pressure Kim into buying a new phone just so she can play along.  Don’t you think she totally should?

I know people follow each other on Instagram, but I have all of my stuff set to private, and just share a few pictures here each week.  Because - I’m not going to lie about it - I take a bunch of really crappy, useless pictures no one would vaguely be interested in seeing.  (Unless, maybe you are interested in seeing fifty pictures of my lazy dog each week…?)

What we have up there is me waiting in the rain for my hubs, Valentine crafts from the Target $1-spot (love!), eating apples while playing Apples to Apples (completely coincidental! also, our new favorite game), and me doing my best Feed Me Seymour imitation with pistachios.  C’mon, cracked pistachios totally look like the plant in Little Shop of Horrors, am I right?

I hope your weekend was lovely!  If you blog your weekend in pictures, leave us a link in the comments.  I would love to check it out!

~julee~

PS - I'm linking up to the Instagram fun over at Life Rearranged.