Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wear It: Camo Dress

I can’t tell if I really like this dress or if I think it looks like some bad camo print.  What do you think?

What I Wore WednesdayDress, shoes, cardi:  Target; Earrings: Dillards; Necklace: Graduation gift from my mom

Anyway, it’s a been a busy week around here as I wrap up the last of my classes and prepare for graduation next month.  Today I actually stepped out of my jeans and dressed up a bit to attend an honors ceremony at the university.  My fashion stylist told me to accept my award in something floral and flirty.  Not sure if camo falls under flirty, but this is what I wore.  

I have the chance to take a big giant breather for the next couple of weeks.  I can’t tell you how ecstatic that makes me.  I have some sewing projects in mind I’d like to tackle…if Netflix doesn’t suck me in first.

Have an awesome week!

~julee~

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! And I love the print on the dress - it's sort of camo and sort of dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it looks like a nice abstract print. It actually made it prettier with the cardigan. Not sure if it's mint green but it looks great for your graduation. Congratulations btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress Julee! I wouldn't have thought of camo until you mentioned it. I would have thought of it as more of a watercolor print. Either way, the colors are beautiful and I love it with the mint cardigan! Beautiful!
    ~Karen
    sewstitchincute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful dress! It looks like a batik printing or like an impressionist floral print. In any case it suits you fabulously!
    I'm looking forward to your sewing projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! I think it is more abstract floral than camo. The colors are great on you! Enjoy your breather...you more than deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is totally floral in my book! i love it. way to dress for the day! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the dress is very pretty. Enjoy your little breather. It sounds nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this dress. And I wouldn't think camo ... more floral. :-D

    Emily
    The Em Dash
    www.theemdash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heart this dress! It's very pretty! And congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!