Friday, July 13, 2012

Insta-Friday

insta-friday insta-fridayinsta-friday insta-friday

~The kid and the husband took a trip to Chicago and all I got was this texted photo.

~Fresh squeezed lemonade.  Because I rock like that.

~You put the chocolate chip in the raspberry.  Genius.

~Does anyone else open up their photos and find that their kids have taken the most random pictures?  The apple doesn’t fall too far, I guess.

These are my Simple Moments from this week, and I'm linking up with Life Rearranged.  I'm also stretching this post into a My Favorite Things, and linking up with Carolyn at Sill Happy Sweet.

Happy Friday!

~julee~

4 comments:

  1. I love the chip in the raspberry idea! I'm going to try that next time. My kids always leave random photos on my phone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Thanks for stopping by Me + the Moon! I'm returning the follow via GFC :) Your blog is super cute! So glad we found each other!

    -Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photos! Yes, my daughter loves to take my camera(s) and shoot random photos. It's quite interesting to see what captures her attention. We adults tend to overlook the little things, and I love the way kids notice more of what is going on around them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that raspberry/chip idea on Pinterest and just had to try it too! Yum. I agree with JoKnows, I love what kids will capture in their photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!