Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Printable: Valentine’s Bingo

Here is a super sweet game to print and play this Valentine’s Day.  I made this version of bingo for my daughter’s school party.  You could use Valentine’s themed candy, such as m&m’s or any other flat candy as the markers or let the kids use a Valentine themed stamp.  I made a set of 24 cards to use.  There are two on each sheet and you can print them on a standard 8.5x11 sheet of paper.  I made mine on cardstock, just so they would hold up better with a bunch of 7 year olds playing with them.  You can click on the links for each set of cards at the bottom to get the PDF. 
bingo12

Valentine’s Bingo 1
Valentine’s Bingo 2
Valentine’s Bingo 3
Valentine’s Bingo 4
Valentine’s Bingo 5
Valentine’s Bingo 6
Valentine’s Bingo 7
Valentine’s Bingo 8
Valentine’s Bingo 9
Valentine’s Bingo 10
Valentine’s Bingo 11
Valentine’s Bingo 12

I hope you enjoy the free printable Valentine’s Bingo game with some special kiddos in your life!
-Kim

3 comments:

  1. This printable is really cute! Just posted on Craft Gossip!

    http://lessonplans.craftgossip.com/?p=5536

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you play this by calling out the numbers and having kids mark it off if the number was anywhere on their card? Or did you play it by calling the letter (H-E-A-R-T) first then the number under the specific letter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you play this game by calling numbers and having the kiddos mark off the umber if it was anywhere on there card. Or, did you playing using the letters (H-E-A-R-T) and the numbers according to where they were located?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!