Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Tangled" Cupcakes


This week I got a special request from one of my favorite little people and you guys know I can't turn down requests from little people.  She said in her sweetest voice when I asked what kind of cupcakes she wanted, "Tangled".  Okay, just one problem I've never even seen Tangled and had no idea what to do.  I googled a few images from the movie and an idea was formed.  These were pretty easy to do and not all that time consuming.  I didn't do a tutorial but they are basically just iced sugar ice cream cones upside down on top of cupcakes.  I decorated and iced them with buttercream.  I think they came out pretty cute even if they don't look exactly like her tower.
                                                                     Back of cakes



7 comments:

  1. Those are adorable, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cupcakes! A few months ago I did some tangled cupcakes, but never thought of doing the rapunzel tower! Thanks for the great idea for next time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the great idea. I was walking around Target trying to think of something to do and thought of tangled. Quickly searched for ideas and saw these. Copied as close as possible. There were two of us doing and took over 2 hours to make 14. I need to increase my cake decorating speed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found our post helpful! I hope your Tangled party was great fun!

      Delete
    2. Cute idea, now if I could figure out how to use with a roller skating theme. Think, Think, Think ! Thanks for listening to that little voice who requested such an usual idea.

      Delete
    3. I think these are awesome. Now how could I incorporate a roller skating theme? Think, Think, Think....okay, nothing's comng now, but I got a couple of months. So glad you listened to that little voice...

      Delete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!