Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pretty In Pink, Local Artist Round Up

As thoughts are turning to Valentine's Day, I thought we would gather up some of our favorite items from local artists. I'm not usually a pink girl, but these items make me think otherwise.

Pretty pink grapefruit soap from modmadme

Sweet little pink and purple hat from clamors


Felted purse in shades of pink from needlesandKims

Love this pink herringbone neck warmer from ohmaudlinme

These are so pretty, I love the vintage feel, from cherryandviolet

This cowl looks so cozy and I love all the variegated tones in it, from whirlwend

Also check out WHY Louisville's selection of Valentine's Day Cards here


For a special treat check out this great free Valentine's day printable from the lovely and local, Craft E Magee   She has two styles that you can print on her blog for free!