Sunday, January 30, 2011

Free Kawaii Valentine Printable







I spent the better part of last week working on making this cute Kawaii inspired sheet of Valentines that you can print for free.  Just click on the image to download or print the PDF.  I've also included a second sheet of Valentines that could be used alone or as a backing for these.  You could print them out for an old fashioned Valentine's exchange or use them for cute gift tags.  Enjoy!!
EDIT- I know some folks are having problems downloading the file if you click here you should be able to download it.

-Kim

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful, and sooo cute!

    Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo

    P.S.: I found your blog via Craft Gossip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here via craft gossip! But I can't seem to download your files? It wont' let me click on the download button on this page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on the download problem. I'm not sure what is wrong but I do know that you can directly print the document by clicking print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to click on the "print" link at the top of the embedded picture and it worked fine. Please let us know if you're still having troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to download the kawaii valentines from the 2nd link you posted. Thank you so much, these are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preciosos me encantan las cosas kawaiii, besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, I really love this. Cute design and very cleaver color used. Cant wait to create

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!