Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What We Wore: Easy Sunday Morning


I should change that title to “Crappy Sunday” if I'm being honest.  But that song was in my head when I woke up and chose that lovely pink dress from my closet, and who would have known how the day would go down hill.  It started with having to drop my husband at the airport so he could leave on a business trip for a week.  Then the pain in my back started hitting pretty hard.  I have a recurring back problem and I think all the photo shoots I have been doing lately are just pushing it over the edge.  Then I dropped my phone in the toilet.  After that I had to staple together 320 fundraising forms, which took forever and I ended up being 50 short, which means more work for me.  But complaints aside, I did enjoy a nice lunch with my parents and a trip to the playground for the kids and even slipped in a decent thrifting trip.  I’m just going to try and stay positive this week and push through the pain.  Send me good thoughts folks!

IMG_7459
IMG_7457
IMG_7454
IMG_7461

Details:
Dress/leggings/cardigan- Target
Shoes- Dansko- best shoes EVER. 
Purse- Shoe Dazzle
Necklace- Claire’s
Bracelets- World Market
Hair Pin-?  I should note, I’m not really trying anything new with my hair.  It was dirty.  My bangs looked greasy.  The end.

--Kim

We're linking up with the What I Wore Wednesday fun over at The Pleated Poppy.

Also, don't forget to enter our Cupcake Giveaway