Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What We Wore: Sherbet Surprise

I wore this to our meet up last week.  I’ve been obsessing over dresses lately and I don’t even want to guess how many I own right now.  I think I have actually talked my husband into letting me have half of the bedroom for an open closet.  I desperately need it, my closet is at its max capacity right now and there are shoe boxes spilling out of it everywhere.  I can’t wait to have more room and be able to see all my cute dresses on display.  My ideal closet would look a lot like this one that Kaelah put together. By the way, my seven year old took these pictures since my husband was out of town, how awesome is she?
IMG_6468
IMG_6471IMG_6469

Outfit details
dress- thrifted
sweater/tights/shoes- Target
shades/necklace- Forever21

We're linking up with The Pleated Poppy this week.