Tuesday, December 27, 2011

After Christmas Round Up

I made so much stuff for Christmas this year and seriously didn't get to share hardly any with you guys.  I was too afraid of spoiling it for my family.  So you get the belated version plus a few pics of my cute family.  I warn you, prepare to be overwhelmed by pictures!

Not the craftiest thing ever, but I was pretty proud of how pretty all of our gifts looked.  This kind of dedication to color coordination doesn't come easy folks!

Christmas gift basket.  I think it takes a certain amount of craftiness to put together a good gift basket, don't you?

A beer sampler, I just use a cd crate for the box.

This was a cupcake baking set that I put together.  I used one of the burlap gift baskets I made and filled it with cookbooks, decorating set, cupcake wrappers and sprinkles.

This is a pillow I embroidered for my dad.  i hope the language isn't offensive.  It's a quote from "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation"

This is my niece's felt bakeshop set.  There is even more to it than this, an apron,  more cookies and a cupcake! All handmade!

 
These are some little bug pillow/stuffies that I printed and sewed for my husbands little cousins.


Sweet Christmas morning memories.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and got to spend time with the ones you love.  
-Kim