Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend in Pictures: Costumes

 

halloween costume halloween costumehalloween costume halloween costume 

My daughter couldn’t decide until the day before a Halloween party what she wanted to dress as this year. I won’t pretend that I didn’t cry a little inside when she scrapped her original plan to be Pippi Longstocking in favor of being a lil’ devil. Fortunately, a perfect red dress was waiting for us at the thrift and was easily sewn down to size. As for me, I pulled a sweet old standby from my suitcase of costumes.

halloween costume halloween costume

Have you seen these awesome masquerade masks at Target?  The girl and I had too much fun playing and taking pictures in them.  Yes, we are *those* people that hog the aisles for our own amusement.

Happy costuming, diy’ers!

~julee~