Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Easy Business Card Organizer

I’ve started to accumulate quite a few business cards from fellow bloggers and crafters, and I needed an easy way to keep them all together.  Enter:  the simple binder clip.  By punching a hole in the top corner of business cards, they easily slip onto a binder clip. Voila!  Easy solution for keeping all those cards in one easily accessible place.

DIY Business Card OrganizerDIY Business Card OrganizerDIY Business Card Organizer

Happy organizing, DIY’ers!

~julee~

7 comments:

  1. Another brilliant idea - and so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why didn't I think of that?!!!! So simple yet so useful!!!

    WOW! You never cease to amaze me with your DIY ideas!! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I did the same thing with my son's allergy cards for shopping trips. He was gluten, casein, corn, and soy free for awhile and I had laminated index cards on a ring that I'd take to Whole Foods with me so I could be sure I didn't miss an ingredient. There were hundreds of ingredient names to watch for. Don't miss that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could do this with gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How smart! So easy to just throw it into your bag, too, so you have it with you if needed. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!