Monday, January 7, 2013

Print It: Desktop Calendar

free printable desktop calendar

I share a lot of things on my Facebook page that I don’t always share on the blog, which is why you should hop on over there and hit the LIKE button so you won’t miss any of the fun.  Today, for example, you may have missed the announcement that I will be joining with Craft E Magee this Wednesday January 9th for another appearance on WDRB in the Morning.  If you’re local, you can watch live at 7:45 and 8:15 or set your DVR.  If you’re not local, you can catch all of our segments on my YouTube channel.  Also, I’ll keep the sidebar updated with our next appearance date and times, so you’ll never have to miss.

Sneak peek alert! I created a small desktop calendar that can be printed to go along with my project this week.  If you want to get a head start on this project, you can go HERE to print this free 2013 calendar.  It’s the perfect size if you have a small desk space.  I’ve backed mine with pretty scrapbook paper, and clipped them together with a small binder clip so they can hang on a hook.  The subsequent months are hanging on the backside and is easy to switch when the new month starts.

Don’t forget to watch on Wednesday, or check my Facebook  page for the video clip after the show.

~julee~


Sharing with YOLO Monday on Lipgloss & Crayons.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, thank you for sharing! I might have to print one of these :)

    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    Stopping by from the GFC link up to share some aloha and to follow your story here. So love this calendar. Note to self: down load THIS calendar!! Thanks for sharing such a great resource.

    If you're up for a bit of a ride I'd love, love it if you'd join me at Local Sugar Hawaii . We're riding the wave of life together-- it's a sweet thing. 'hope to see ya soon.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been looking for a printable calendar. Ive been using my blog planner and its killing me. I normally have a calendar and peg board next to the door and right now my wall looks so naked!

    Evon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I too have been looking for a free printable calendar. I tried making it myself but it's just too much work! Thanks for sharing this, btw. :)

    Kaye
    http://itsmekikay.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New year, new calendar! Thanks for sharing. Also, I am having a bauble swap if you're interesting in joining!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!