Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wear It: Purple Pants with Mia Bella Photography

Mia Bella Photography
 
This is our final week with Mia Bella Photography.  It’s been so much fun having my outfits professionally photographed that I think we should all send notes of love and admiration to the very talented lady behind the camera and beg of her to continue photographing our outfits each week.  You with me?
 
In the past few weeks you’ve seen me play with color, get dressy, and go vintage, but for my final outfit I chose to dress down in a casual every day look.  I love to pull on a fun, flirty dress or skirt, but the truth is that 80% of the time I’m donning a pair of comfortable jeans.  Usually they’re of the blue variety, but like everyone else, I am digging colored jeans lately.  For me, I’m particularly digging these purple jeans.
 
What do you think?  Are you a colored jean fan?
 
Mia Bella PhotographyMia Bella PhotographyMia Bella PhotographyMia Bella Photography

Top:  TJMaxx
Purple Jeans & Tank:  Target
Shoes:  Franco Sarto, thrifted
Purse:  Vintage, thrifted
Yellow Wooden Ring:  Uncommon Handmade
Earrings:  Handmade by me
Necklace:  c/o Buttons by Becky  
 
I highly encourage you to take a peek at Mia Bella Photography and the Mia Bella Facebook page, and hit the LIKE button while you’re there. She updates her page daily with amazing photos from her photoshoots, and if you’re a Louisville local, she also updates session openings and special pricing opportunities. For a limited time, she is giving a free 10x13 image when you book a session and mention DIY. Mia Bella specializes in senior, family, and newborn portraits. I’m thinking she should also go into the fashion blogger market.

~julee~
 
Kim and I post our outfits here to show off our thrifty and handmade wears. Plus, we like cute clothes. We link up each week with The Pleated Poppy, Whatever Whenever Wednesday, Not Dead Yet Style, Real Girl Style and Casual Friday with a bunch of other bloggers in blogland doing the same crazy stuff we are. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments - we'd love to come check out your blog!











22 comments:

  1. I have a pair of purple pants and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a colored jeans fan!! and this is one of my favorite outfits of yours! these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I don't have any colored jeans but I really want to try some this winter...or some colored cords. LOVE that vintage bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julee for giving me this great opportunity!!! I absolutely loved our fashion shoot!!! We'll definitely have to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the purple pants - so cute!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful blog i follow you via google friends connect maybe you follow me too ;) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! That is a great shade of purple.

    I'm loving colored denim, too. Wearing a burgundy pair right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower from Friday Chaos, would love for you to come by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your blog! I'm a new follower from Friday Chaos!

    -Logan
    www.southernsunflowersandcffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those purple pants with the bottoms rolled-up! So cute!! Love them with the shoes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Colored jeans rock :) I love the shade of purple that yours are, and your shoes are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bag!

    stopping by to say "hi". I wanted to personally invite you to join me for An Aloha Affair. It's a gathering and sharing of creative people and I'd love it if you'd come grow with us at Local Sugar Hawaii.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i adore the color of these pants!! and I think the pictures turned out fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're right, that photographer rocks.

    I'm a big fan of colored jeans, and I really like the subtle shades these offer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't wear them, yet, but I'm a fan of colored jeans. Those are very original - and I like them with the oxfords. Nice. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving these colored jeans! thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Julee, I love how you paired up these light purple pants for fall. Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  18. although i love colored jeans i only have one in turquoise for summer. when i wear jeans in winter i'm the classic blue jeans type.
    your casual outfit is great! i love how you paired the jeans with the wingtip shoes. your photos again are marvellous, you are a good model.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been looking for shoes EXACTLY like that for work...I haven't found the perfect pair yet, though. And I would love having a pro photographer around to take my outfit pictures. :)
    I've been wearing colorful jeans for two or three years now...I'm so happy that they're currently in 'style' so that I can easily buy more pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the jeans, of course, but your Breton top brings back memories. Not sure of it's true color, but on my computer it is a lavender-grey. I had one that color, and cut like yours when this style was first big, decades ago. I wore it to rags, and it always made me feel like Jean Seberg (dead movie star, way before your time. But she was cool.) Thanks for bringing back the memories! You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!