Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Fashion at Ross Dress for Less

I was invited by Ross Dress for Less to check out their Fall Fashion Event going on this month.  I am always excited to shop at Ross, but here is a confession:  I wasn’t really in the mood to shop for fall clothes.  I’ve been sort of in denial that cold weather is approaching, and while I am definitely a girl who loves her boots and cardi’s, I wasn’t quite ready to don them just yet.

Ross Dress for Less Ross Dress for Less Ross Dress for Less Ross Dress for Less 

So I went to Ross with this funky mood of not really knowing what I wanted to buy.  New jeans?  New boots?  New jacket?  A pretty new dress to wear to the office?  They had all of those things and more. 

And then something caught my eye.  A rack.  A rack of seemingly endless sweater dresses.  Warm and gorgeous and perfect for leggings and boots, glorious sweater dresses.  I grabbed a pair of black boots that was calling my name, carried eight sweater dresses into the dressing room, and I started to feel a bit giddy about dressing for fall and winter. 

I ultimately selected two dresses to purchase because one just wasn’t going to be enough to get me through the winter.  (Sadly, I had to say goodbye to those gorgeous black boots, but not without a few tears.)

Ross Dress for Less

One of my purchases was a cotton blend long top/tunic style dress.  I loved the colored stripes and that the material was light enough to wear when the temps were just starting to dip but not yet cold enough for a hot sweater or coat.  At Ross I tried the dress on with skinny dark denim and loved the look, but once home I paired it with black pants and my own black boots for work.

Are you a Ross Dress for Less shopper?  Have you checked out their fall styles yet?  If not, I highly encourage you do so.  It’s a great place to shop for current trends, and the prices are incredible.  Especially worth checking out if you are currently looking for fall boots, jeans, colored tights, dresses or jackets.  I found all of these items on my recent trip!  Currently Ross is holding The Great Dress Event  in stores.  Also, be sure to check out Ross Dress for Less Facebook page.  You can keep up with their current promotions and they often post giveaways you can enter.

Happy fall shopping!

~julee~

 

*A gift card was provided by Ross to share my shopping experience.  All opinions are 100% my own.