Friday, April 13, 2012

Insta-Friday

instagraminstagraminstagramIMG_0882

It’s been a real quiet week around these parts.  As I’ve said on our Facebook updates, I’ve been knee deep in wrapping up school projects as the semester ends.  Nonetheless, here are a few of the simple moments I’ve enjoyed this week:

~I love black cherry.  Love.Black.Cherry.  I picked up a pack of Virgil’s Black Cherry Cream Soda on a whim this week, and oh my.  I’ve been in black cherry cream soda heaven, and I’m not sharing with anyone.

~Do you play the cloud-shape game with your kids?  We had a beautiful drive this week with lots of big fluffy clouds to gaze at.  Those black spots in the pictures are not UFO’s out in the distance, but rather bug guts on my windshield.  How’s that for ruining a serene moment?

~Summer fruit, how my mouth waters for you.

~My daughter picked her favorite eggs to display on the table.  I love the one with polka-dots.  Do you eat your dyed eggs?  I don’t.  I’m easily grossed out thinking about how long they’ve been sitting around.  How long do you keep hard boiled eggs out?  I always hate when it’s time to toss them.

I’m linking up my simple moments over at Life Rearranged.

~julee~