Friday, September 13, 2013

Hello, Friday

caprese salad besties UofL Crafting Fall Acorns 

Hello, Friday.  Hello enjoying the last of the homegrown summer veggies and possibly even shedding a tear or two to see them go.  Hello 20-year high school reunion and being blessed with the best group of high school besties a girl could ever ask for.  (And seriously hello to trying my best not to feel old – 20-years!)  Hello crafting on television and cheering on my alma mater.  Hello falling acorns and denying that fall is actually here.

Hello weekend.

Hello you.

~julee~

3 comments:

  1. awe you are so cute! I love your hair and fancy specs! have a great weekend Julee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love caprese salads! That looks delicious.

    Next year will be my 40th reunion (not that I'll go). Hello yet another autumn that comes around faster than the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is not here! I insist!

    At least you don't look like it's been 20 years since high school. You look like it could have been yesterday. :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!