Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello, Friday

San Diego I made a new friend in San DiegoChocolate Lovers Wine Flight - Yum! Beautiful San Diego Shore 

Hello Friday.  Hello spring break in sunny San Diego and my excuse for little blog activity this week.  Hello getting as close to the Mexico border as possible without fearing for our safely.  Hello first ever wine tasting in picturesque wine country and crazy delicious Chocolate Lovers wine flight.  Hello exploring beautiful ocean and shores and checking whale watching off my bucket list.

Hello you.  I hope your week has been equally as amazing.

~julee~

Linking up these simple moments with Life Rearranged, High Five for Friday.

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss the sun & warmth! Looks beautiful where you are :)

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your pics and makes me miss Sandy Eggo! We used to live there when my hubby was still in the Navy - we loved it and so did our kids - we get back there every year or two to visit but I miss it all the time ~ Enjoy and hope you get to Coronado too and the Hotel Del - the beach there usually has lots of Sand dollars wash up on the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! I am visiting and following you through bloglovin from Aloha Friday link party and I have enjoyed my visit!


    Have a lovely weekend!

    Hugs xx
    Scudds

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your images!! Looks like such a fabulous time! And YAY for checking Whale Watching off your bucket list!! I've always wanted to do that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello jealous. I want to go somewhere sunny and ocean-y too! That looks so beautiful. Have a fabulous week! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a most excellent trip! And you still have Paris to look forward to? Wow - what a great year!

    I'm going to Paris, Texas this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!