Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Crafts on WDRB in the Morning

Boutique Style Easter Basket #diy #easter #craft

This morning Craft E Magee and I demonstrated Easter crafts on WDRB in the Morning.   Participating on WDRB is seriously one of the most fun experiences we have ever had. 

I loved Kim’s boutique Easter baskets that she made last year, and I wanted to create one in the same style for my daughter this year.  She picked out her colors and I love how it turned out.  Here is the video clip of me demonstrating how to spruce up your plain Easter baskets:

WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community

Also this morning, Craft E Magee demonstrated her adorable Easter hand puppets. (Full tutorial and free printable templates found HERE).

Handmade Easter Hand Puppets #diy #easter #craftWDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community

If you are in the Louisville area you can watch D.I.Y. Louisville and Craft E Magee on WDRB in the Morning again on April 3rd and April 17th at 7:45 & 8:15am.  You can also see our past segments on my YouTube channel.

Are you making any Easter crafts this year?  Feel free to share you links in the comments or post a picture on my Facebook page – I’d love to check them out!

~julee~