Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wear It: Orange Freeze

What I Wore Wednesday
This is my I’m Freeeeeezing! look, and I’ve been wearing it a lot this week.  I wanted winter weather, and I got it.  Thank goodness for big scarves to bundle up behind.  I’m actually a great big wimp in the cold, which would explain why I’m wearing a painful expression in every single one of my photos from today.

What I Wore Wednesday
What I Wore Wednesday
The handmade items in my outfit today are:  Coffee bean bracelet:  Almost Africa; Silver ring:  Robin Chard, A Sterling Reputation; Earrings:  Handmade by Kim.

What I Wore Wednesday
Orange Sweater:  Target
Skirt:  Thrifted
Tights:  Kmart
Boots:  Old Navy, thrifted
Scarf:  Kohl’s
Purse:  80’s vintage, thrifted
 
I hope you guys are bundled up and keeping warm!  

~julee~  
 
I post my outfits here to show off my thrifty and handmade wears. Plus, I like cute clothes. I link up each week with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy, Whatever Whenever Wednesday, Not Dead Yet Style, Real Girl Style and Casual Friday. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments – I would love to come check out your blog!









22 comments:

  1. I love scarves too! You look so cute in this outfit, love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julee,
    some wishes come true :)
    Good that you had such a cosy warm scarf and i hope also the warm color of your sweater will warm you up a little bit.
    Your color mix today is great, I love the kiwi-green paired with the orange red so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the scarf and your cardigan!

    -shopfreak

    Stop by my blog for a chance to win a customized bracelet ($100+ value)!
    http://shopfreak14.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-new-years-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that top photo cracks me up! I'm a wimp about the cold, too. So much so that I opted for indoor photos this week. Kudos to you for sticking it out with outside photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a scarf girl too but I prefer sweater weather. So much easier to deal with than bundling up in a big old coat. That color combination is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute outfit and the cozy scarf! Isn't it amazing how much warmer a bunch of cozy fabric around your neck makes you?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun outfit! I love this unexpected color combination. It is freezing here too...in the teens the past couple of days. Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cute outfit! I hate the cold weather but really love bundling up in a soft scarf, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute orange sweater! If that's your winter look, you are lucky. ;) We are wearing parkas and hats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cozy outfit! love the scarf and that color cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that sweater looks super comfy! you're adorable! happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute outfit! I love love love your blog! following you now here and on Pinterest:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always look fabulous!! I love finding cute thrifted outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never would have thought to pair orange with lime green, but it totally works.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the chunky scarf and the orange sweater! You don't look frozen, you look lovely : > Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kohls has the best scarves sometimes...and I really like your color combo. I have hidden my face in scarves and coats a lot lately...nice change from out constant heat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these colors together! Bright and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great even though you're freezing. Love this color combo. I'm so happy when stores come out with warm items in warm brights.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing (and so pretty) color palette! Thanks for all the inspiration, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to in 2013.
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julee, It's too bad that warm colours don't actually warm us up! You do look great, but I understand your feelings about the cold. I'm already dreaming about spring, which is a bit of an irony because here in Vancouver our springs can be bone chilling, what with the rain and dampness.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your scarf and love the color orange.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!