Monday, January 28, 2013

Sponsor D.I.Y. Louisville in February

February Blog Sponsor

Have you ever wondered what it’s like sponsoring a blog?  Well, I can’t speak for all blogs, but sponsoring D.I.Y. Louisville is a little like having your own personal cheerleader stalk peruse you and your blog or online shop all month long and share with her readers all of the wonderfully lovely things you’re doing.  Can’t we all use a little more love this month?

Not only will I be sharing your adventures with my Facebook and Twitter followers, but sponsors also get an opportunity to introduce themselves on the D.I.Y. Louisville blog, and the option to join a group giveaway that will be hosted during the month.  Fun times!

Sponsorship opportunities are open to bloggers, crafters, artists, etsy shop owners and small business owners.   See the SPONSOR PAGE for more details and contact Julee at diylouisville @ gmail . com with any questions.

I can’t wait to become your bloggy friend and work with you this  month!

~julee~