Thursday, January 17, 2013

January Umba Box

january 2013 umba box review

January’s Umba Box might be my favorite  so far.  I wish I could adequately explain to you how much I love this crazy-darling Letterpress Coaster Calendar from Sugarcube Press.  A whole year of adorable images on coasters, plus monthly calendars on the back (or is it vice versa?).  Also comes with a sweet desk stand.  Whoa.  And the package this month included a delicious warm pear cobbler all natural lip balm from Live Beautifully.   I’m a self-proclaimed lip balm junkie, so this month’s box was just a whole lotta’ love.

You can see my past Umba Box’s here and here

Do you Umba Box?

~julee~

3 comments:

  1. What fun getting little surprises each month! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! the coasters are adorable and the lip balm sounds amazing...I love the idea of the monthly handmade box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of a umba box, now i am inspired :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!