Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello, Friday

New Years Eve This is 40D.I.Y. Louisville Big Bowl of Pho

Hello, Friday.  Your presence today means it’s back to reality on Monday.  Wha-wha.  Back to school (my final semester, woot), back to early mornings, and a new internship this semester.  But this week has been a great one, so before I get too depressed for Monday to roll around, let me say hip-hip-hooray to: A fantastic New Years Eve with best friends;  A real actual date night with hubby in which he talked me out of The Hobbit and into This Is 40 and I’m super glad he did because you can’t wrong with laughing your arse off, Paul Rudd and a gajillion f*bombs on a date;  D. I.Y. Louisville meet-up with my favorite crafty gals;  And the biggest bowl of vegetarian Pho I ever did see at Heart and Soy.

I don’t want to jinx it, but I’m pretty sure ‘13 is gonna be my lucky number.

Here’s to a great year!

~julee~

12 comments:

  1. Im so jealous!!! Heart and Soy is one of my favorite places in Louisville! Have you tried their Sweet Rice Balls? They are heavenly!!! Thats sweet that you and your hubby got to go on a real date. I see previews for This is 40 and it looks hilarious. Maybe when it comes out on DVD i will get to watch it, lol! Have a great weekend chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your 2013 is going to be so busy and exciting. How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds so fun! ohmygosh I loved that movie, want to see it again! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from Paducah originally so I got really excited when I saw you are from Louisville. Good luck with your internship and final semester!

    I loved The Hobbit...soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hear yah!!! let's be done with superstition and make 2013 the best year! :D

    better late than never, but happy new year!!!

    Click me for the NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Julee,
    I'm sure it will be a great year. Happy new Year to you!
    I look forward to what it will bring and to many posts of you. The Hobbit also captivated me last week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great date night! And congrats on you final semester and a new internship! How exciting! Who is it with?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Pho looks awesome. My husband and I also managed to sneak in a date to see This is 40. I love, love, love Paul Rudd. So funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - new follower from the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! :) Hope you have a great day!
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I followed you through the "I Love my Post" blog hop! So glad I found your blog, i'm a new follower :) Come follow back if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That vegetarian pho looks AMAZING! Do you have a recipe you use?

    http://fieryfinish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That movie made me laugh too. I'm turning 40 in 2013 so it hit home for some parts. Did you know that is the lady's real kids in real life? The director's too.
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!