Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wear It: Seasonal Confusion

What I Wore Wednesday

Outfit: Target; Necklace: LindsayLou Jewelry; Earrings: Made by Me

Is it winter, or fall?  I don’t know and I’m all mixed up on what to wear.  Perhaps that’s why I’m wearing Halloween colors today?  Maybe.  Actually, I asked my husband to pick a pair of tights from the pile so I could wear this dress already, and he chose these rust tights.  What do you think?  Do you like his color mixing choices?  I feel a little witchy-ish. 

~julee~

 

 

I post my outfits here to show off my thrifty and handmade wears. Plus, I like cute clothes. I link up each week with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy, Whatever Whenever Wednesday, Not Dead Yet Style, Real Girl Style and Casual Friday. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments – I would love to come check out your blog!

10 comments:

  1. I like the color combination! And I wish it was warm enough where I live so that I could get confused as to what season it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The purple summer dress actually works really well with the colorful tights and the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun color combination! And I'm with you on the seasonal confusion. 70 one day, 40 the next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple summer dress look so great.Love it very much.You look so beautiful.Getting FREE Christmas Gifts Here,http://www.japan-lingzhi-2daydiet.com/Christmas.html.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little witchy, but it definitely works! Very fun!

    http://fieryfinish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour combination, and that dress rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your purple dress, it's marvellous and i like how you paired it with the pumpkin colored tights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are having unseasonbly warm weather, too. It's hard to choose something to wear when temps are wacky! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the purple dress and the combination with the rust tight is lovely.

    -Mary @ Style That Moves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very modern and fun for this strange winter we're having.
    Have a great holiday, no matter what the weather is like!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!