Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wear It: Aubergine

What I Wore Wednesday

Know what’s fun?  An awesome mother-in-law that takes you shopping for early Christmas presents and lets you pick out a new scarf and a new sweater.  Know what else is fun?  Saying the word aubergine.  Know what’s not fun?  One week left of finals.  And also?  The blue bit on my scarf is the tag my husband failed to mention was sticking out.  Why do guys never notice things like that?
 
Aubergine sweater, scarf, booties (way old):  Kohls
Tank:  Target
Jeans:  JCrew, thrifted
Specs:  c/o GlassesUSA
 
I have always loved this aubergine deep purple color, so I’m glad to see it’s everywhere this season.  What color are you loving lately?
 
~julee~
 
 
I post my outfits here to show off my thrifty and handmade wears. Plus, I like cute clothes. I link up each week with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy, Whatever Whenever Wednesday, Not Dead Yet Style, Real Girl Style and Casual Friday. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments – I would love to come check out your blog!