Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What We Wore–Fall Uniform

what we wore

This here is what I’m affectionately calling my fall uniform.  Skinnies.  Cardi.  Boots.  Warm & comfy.  Toss me some hot apple cider, will ya?

Why am I leaning all weird in these photos?  Because my shorty kid was begrudgingly taking my pics.  I’m pretty sure she thinks I’m the weirdest mom in all the land.

Also, I wore these boots all last winter and never noticed that they’re all weirdly slouchy around the ankles.  Huh.

what we wore

Handmade interchangeable button necklace by Buttons by Becky.  I switched it from the silver chain to the black cord.  So many options for this necklace!

what we wore
Skinnies, Cardi, Tank:  Target
Boots:  Sears
Fleur de Lis Necklace:  Buttons by Becky
Earrings:  Made by Kim

 Kim and I post our outfits here to show off our thrifty and handmade wears. Plus, we like cute clothes. We link up each week with The Pleated Poppy and Whatever Whenever Wednesday and Not Dead Yet Style with a bunch of other bloggers in blogland doing the same crazy stuff we are. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments - we'd love to come check out your blog!

~julee~




17 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, especially your boots!
    Dropping by from the GFC blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect fall outfit!! love the color of your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Love your "uniform"...it is my favorite too! Love purple on you and the boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. best fall wardrobe! easy, comfy and cute :) love it

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!! i love this outfit...it is my fall uniform, too. you seriously can't go wrong!! i love the boots on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower here! I found you through the Sunday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love those boots! I like the slouchy around the ankles thing! Haha. And that cardigan is a perfect color for fall too!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cozy look!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit, I love the purple cardi and those boots rock. I didn't notice the ankles until you mentioned them and I had to go back to look. I couldn't believe how cool it was down there when we were visiting but apparently it was unseasonable cool. It has never been that cool in past years. Fall is my favorite time of year, cool weather, sweater, hot chocolate, the leaves changing and of course Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those boots! I'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photos! ^^ I like your blog.
    I'm following you now
    kisses
    xxx

    www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cardigan - the color is pretty! :)
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your uniform is fantastic! Skinny jeans and boots will get me through the fall and winter too. Love these pics, knowing your little one was the photog! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi julee,
    your plum tone cardigan is a beautiful choise for fall and your boots too. they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi i saw your blog on what i wore wednesday, just looking at blogs I might have missed and i am your newest follower. i love your style.

    have a great day!


    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!