Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What We Wore

what we wore
This week I had the pleasure of assisting my very talented friend Robin Chard at an art show.  It’s always fun to get out and support our D.I.Y. Louisville members, plus working with Robin means I get to spend the day playing dress-up with her amazing handmade jewelry.

We didn’t have time to snap better close-ups of the jewelry, but trust me when I say that this handmade link necklace is amazing.  Robin makes all of her chain links herself.  She says that’s because she’s crazy; I say that’s because she’s an artist.

what we worewhat we wore

Dress:  Target, Thrifted
Cardi & Leggings:  Target
Boots:  Thrifted
Necklace, Bracelet, Ring:  Robin Chard, A Sterling Reputation
Earrings:  Handmade by Kim
 
Kim and I post our outfits here to show off our thrifty and handmade wears. Plus, we like cute clothes. We link up each week with The Pleated Poppy and Whatever Whenever Wednesday and Not Dead Yet Style with a bunch of other bloggers in blogland doing the same crazy stuff we are. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments - we'd love to come check out your blog!
~julee~