Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What We Wore

what we wore
This week I had the pleasure of assisting my very talented friend Robin Chard at an art show.  It’s always fun to get out and support our D.I.Y. Louisville members, plus working with Robin means I get to spend the day playing dress-up with her amazing handmade jewelry.

We didn’t have time to snap better close-ups of the jewelry, but trust me when I say that this handmade link necklace is amazing.  Robin makes all of her chain links herself.  She says that’s because she’s crazy; I say that’s because she’s an artist.

what we worewhat we wore

Dress:  Target, Thrifted
Cardi & Leggings:  Target
Boots:  Thrifted
Necklace, Bracelet, Ring:  Robin Chard, A Sterling Reputation
Earrings:  Handmade by Kim
 
Kim and I post our outfits here to show off our thrifty and handmade wears. Plus, we like cute clothes. We link up each week with The Pleated Poppy and Whatever Whenever Wednesday and Not Dead Yet Style with a bunch of other bloggers in blogland doing the same crazy stuff we are. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments - we'd love to come check out your blog!
~julee~

13 comments:

  1. Love that dress with the tights! Especially the top detail. You look so pretty! Found you over at Rolled Up Pretty's link-up!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I love love is a battlefield!! And im following you back now :)

      Delete
  2. That's a cute outfit! I especially like the sparkliness of the dress. (And now Firefox is telling me sparkliness is not a word. Craziness.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! dress, boots and leggings are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love everything about this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is adorable, and everything looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your whole outfit! And did I here you correctly...she makes her own chain links...WOW! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy and I am now following you. I am definitely going to be trying some of your DIY projects!

    xx
    Serena
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here from the WIWW hop and am a new follower. I love that you and two post about thrifted finds...yes...I love thriting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is adorable. You look great!
    Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is so cute, I love it!

    I just found your cute blog through the hop! I am your newest follower and I am excited to read more about you. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots are brilliant for winter months, a great look

    ReplyDelete
  11. a wonderful and comfy dress, i like it! and i alway boots paired with a dress, your's are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute outfit, I love the dress. Were you at St. James? I went with my FIL and family. It was great, crazy busy but I would have enjoyed it better without the men. My girls and I felt rushed looking at everything (I think they inherited the crafting bug ).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!