Tuesday, October 30, 2012

D.I.Y. Louisville Halloween Party

The D.I.Y. Louisville group got together for a little Halloween crafting party this year.    Kim led the group in sculpting pumpkin and ghost charms made from polymer clay.  We also noshed on delicious Halloween treats, met new friends, and held a costume contest.  Miss Happy Pink passed out treats and sponsored one of our great giveaways of the night.  As you may have guessed by now, the DIY gals love Halloween!

D.I.Y. LouisvilleD.I.Y. LouisvilleThe group working on their clay charms.

D.I.Y. LouisvilleEveryone’s charms are unique.

D.I.Y. LouisvilleGoodies and treats from Miss Happy Pink.

D.I.Y. LouisvilleMiss Happy Pink as Hello Kitty.

D.I.Y. LouisvilleCraft E Magee came dressed as – what else? – a Craft E Magee doll.  So cute, and she won the costume contest, too!

D.I.Y. LouisvilleSchlemiel, schlimazel, hasenpfeffer incorporated!  Kim & Julee – A modern day Lavern & Shirley.

We have more pictures up on our Facebook page if you’d like to stop by and take a peek.  Happy Halloween, DIY’ers!

Kim & Julee