Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What We Wore

what we wore fall boots

There was actually a chill in the air today, so I pulled on a pair of boots for the occasion.  I’m not wishing for cooler weather at all, but wearing boots makes my heart do a little dance. 

What fashion trend is making your heart do a little dance this week?

what we wore fall boots
 
Chambray Shirt:  Old Navy (Similar)
Tank:  Target
Dress (worn as skirt):  Thrifted, Target  (Similar)
Wedge Boots:  Thrifted, Old Navy  (Similar)
Bracelet:  Silly Happy Sweet
 
Kim and I post our outfits here to help inspire each other to get out of the yoga pants rut. Plus, we like cute clothes. We link up each week with The Pleated Poppy and Whatever Whenever Wednesday and Not Dead Yet Style with a bunch of other bloggers in blogland doing the same crazy stuff we are. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments - we'd love to come check out your blog!
~julee~

19 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love the boots paired with a "skirt"! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my scarf giveaway! (open internationally)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love layering over dresses (did some of that myself this week!) That bracelet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look exactly! SKIRTS & BOOTS!!! I'm salivating at the plethora of boots out! Cowboy, ankle, wedge, heel, flat... sigh! I have got to scour the thrift shops for some more boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! loved the tied chambray! I am looking for some cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit, i think this year i will be wearing boots a lot more.
    I came over from Whatever When ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love the bracelet and boots! I've been looking for a good, decent (read - cheap) pair since we moved out here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute outfit! Love the chambray and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, that skirt is awesome, I love the colours and the print. And your bracelet is so cute. Thank you so much for responding last week (it's been a crazy week for us). Sadly we don't arrive to Louisville until early morning (like before sunrise early) on Oct 5 and leave Oct. 9 around 8 so I wouldn't' be able to meet up with you guys. :(. It would be awesome to meet up with bloggers I see weekly but it's not in the cards this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely, Julee! I love that skirt! And the boots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skirt and boots! and you're beautiful!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea to split the blog between you! I love your outfit - it looks so nonchalant, and the boots are great - I can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your boots are makin' MY heart do a little dance! Such a cute look, Julee. So cheerful and fresh! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that outfit! That skirt is just right! Love the colour and the length.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All my boots make my heart dance - and *your* outfit is so, so fun! Thanks for joining in with Visible Monday, and please come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love. This. All of it! I've GOT to get me some boots like that!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
    I'm giving away a gorgeous Soft Surroundings top!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit! I, too, love boots! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!