Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What We Wore

What We Wore

Of course this is a Renegade inspired outfit.  I couldn’t wait to show off my new handmade goods.

I’m a girl whose heart will always be in Chicago, so when I saw this screenprinted t-shirt from Megan Lee Designs, it was the most perfect fit for me ever.  I love it.  A lot.  I’ll probably be wearing it the next time you see me.

My other favorite purchase from Renegade is this super cool wooden ring from Uncommon Handmade.  So fun.

What We Wore

What We Wore

Shirt:  Megan Lee Designs, HERE

Jeans: Target

Red Baby Doll Flats:  Urban Outfitters

Ring:  Uncommon Handmade

Nail Color:  Essie Bobbing for Baubles

 

Kim and I post our outfits here to help inspire each other to get out of the yoga pants rut. Plus, we like cute clothes. We link up each week with The Pleated Poppy and and Whatever Whenever Wednesday with a bunch of other bloggers in blog land doing the same crazy stuff we are. If you're dropping in today, please say HI! in the comments - we'd love to come check out your blog!

~julee~

20 comments:

  1. yeah for chicago!! and I love those red shoes too - what a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your red shoes are awesome. i think i would want to dance everywhere i went if i had a pair. :)

    delirious rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel extra sassy when I wear them. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the top and that ring!! Gonna have to go check out those shops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see you buy that shirt! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! love that shirt!

    Have a great day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable tee!!! Adding the pop of red with the shoes, ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirt, shoes and the ring! Cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shirt and the ring! And what a fun pop of color on the feet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute outfit. I LOVE the pop of colour with the shoes, and the ring is adorable. I will be in Louisville first weekend of Oct visiting my FIL. Is there any craft or art stores you can recommend me visiting? We will be near Churchill Downs so if there is anything near there you can recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah!! LOVE that t-shirt. Do you know if she makes Southern states? I need an NC one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so bummed I missed Renegade this year. It's my favorite! Love your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shoes and that ring...hmm love them!! Love me a pop of red!! : )

    Julie from Stlavonlady – Scatterbrained In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  13. K I LOVE those red shoes. I have the floral ones and navy blue ones. They are so comfortable and so cute huh!? Love them with the black outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. As a Land of Lincoln girl, I would steal that t-shirt. Be warned!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!