Monday, September 17, 2012

Polish Swap

Polish Swap

When the super adorable Rachel from LaLa Lists organized a polish swap for bloggers, I thought,   I love swaps!  And I love polish! and then I jumped right on board.

My partner was Confessions of a Makeup Hoarder.  I said that I loved green, and she sent me these two rockin’ shades of green packed up in a cute little zippered pouch:  Essie Stylenomics and Maybelline Avante Green.  I’ve been wearing the Stylenomics this week (which is why you should ignore the fact that the tips are chipped in my photo).  The color is almost black, but with a slight hint of green.  Awesome.  Avante Green is a beautiful metallic that reminds me of a lizard.  Doubly awesome.   Marissa pretty much nailed it.

To see the colors I picked out for my partner, go HERE.  I’m linking up for the show and tell over at LaLa Lists, so swing by if you want to see all of the polish swap swag.

Have you ever joined any blogger swaps?  What was your experience?

~julee~

13 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. Girl stuff once in a while makes ya feel good. I did a Valentine blogger swap. It was fun, but the gift to me went astray and arrived very late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea!! I am way too addicted to polish.. Its real bad when you realize you have bought the same polish twice!!! Following with BlogLovin!!
    Feel free to followback Have a great day!!


    Loved you post!!
    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when the title "Polish Swap" showed up in Google reader I expected to find out about some new kind of gift exchange that I'd never heard of in the way of White Elephant, Secret Santa, etc because I read the word polish as Polish, as in the country of Poland. Then I felt silly when I scrolled down and started reading :) It's okay, you can laugh at me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to be really into mail swaps before I went back to school... a bloggers swap would be really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors, they're awesome!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds pretty fun actually! I love nail polish


    i'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop!
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea for stylenomics!!! seems to be the most popular color today! thanks so much for swapping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit and nail polish colors. Pretty!!

    Found you from the linkup!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've GOT to stop biting my nails so I can do cool stuff with my nails and enjoy little swap parties like this! ha. newest follower from the Friday Chaos hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the colors you received. How fun. I just participated in my first polish swap and I loved it. It was a lot of fun. :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my September Birchbox Reveal. I hope you have received yours!!! I am also now following your blog. I'm loving it. Happy Monday!
    ♥ Stephany

    ReplyDelete
  11. o0o cool colors! Also, I am having a bauble swap if you're interesting in joining!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!