Friday, September 21, 2012

Hello, Friday

IMG_1642 IMG_1645 hello, friday instagram  hello, friday instagram 

Hello, Friday.  I love it when you come around, giving me a moment to reflect on the simple pleasures in my life: helping my bestie plan for a doll of a party, surprise gigantic fall mums from my hubby, the constant hum of my sewing machine, and a sentimental ring brought back to life from a dear friend.  (And let’s not forget about that delicious orange vanilla scone from Cake Flour.)  It’s been a good week, Friday, but I’m ready for the weekend.  How about you?

~julee~

 

Sharing my simple moments over at Life Rearranged and High Five for Friday.

4 comments:

  1. visiting from life rearranged...love the cute pinwheels! Looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things I fell in love with out here are the mums! Back home in California, they were never much to speak of...but out here they are huge and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are so beautiful and an orange vanilla scone sounds lovely. Enjoy the weekend Julee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been considering getting some Mums to decorate the outside of our house. Since apparently flower seeds that Ive planted died so fast, lol. Maybe I will have better luck with planting actual flowers, lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!