Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday, Loving the Simple Moments

instagraminstagram instagram instagram
It’s Friday, the day we share the simple moments that make up our week.

~My summer job came to a close last Friday, so this week has felt like a vacation for me.  Less than three weeks before school starts.  Yikes.  I’m in denial.

~That blob of weirdness is actually a treat my daughter and I made tonight for her upcoming birthday party.  Hopefully they’ll look like what they’re meant to look like when they’re on the party table. 

~My daughter turned 9 this week.  We’re celebrating this weekend, but for her actual birthday we went to the movie night at the amphitheater.  I was super duper excited until I realized when the movie started I had the dates mixed up and what we were seeing was Raiders of the Lost Ark and not The Princess Bride.  Serious letdown, man.

~Oh Claires, how you make me want to be 12 again.  Anyone else feel this way when they shop at Claires?

How was your week?  Full of simple celebrated moments?  I hope so.  Have a very happy weekend, all!

~julee~

Linking up with Insta-FridayHi Five for Friday, Finding Joy, Weekend File