Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What We Wore

what we wore

Oh chambray, how I love thee.

My summer job is in a casual office, and it’s been fun to toss on my favorite fuss-free dresses  most days.  Unfortunately, I didn’t get one single picture of one single cute dress this week.  The only day I thought to recruit my begrudging kid to snap a photo was on the day I wore my faithful old black jeans.  Ah, well.

Chambray top:  Anne Taylor, thrifted

Black Jeans: Target

Wedges: Target (old)

Earrings: Kiki(verde)

kiki verde

Kiki is one of my most darling friends in all the world.  When she recently opened up Kiki(verde) Handmade, an etsy shop full of her beautiful handmade jewelry, I cheered fervently.  When I set out to find a pair of earrings for myself, I must admit, I got downright giddy, as there were so many unique sets to choose from.  I ultimately chose these Imperial Jasper Earrings because they reminded me of little beaded globes.  So lovely, and so easy to pair with so many outfits.

I am linking up with many other bloggers over at The Pleated Poppy this week.  If you are stopping in from there, please say HI! in the comments – I would love to check out your blog!

~julee~