Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What We Wore

what we wore

Oh chambray, how I love thee.

My summer job is in a casual office, and it’s been fun to toss on my favorite fuss-free dresses  most days.  Unfortunately, I didn’t get one single picture of one single cute dress this week.  The only day I thought to recruit my begrudging kid to snap a photo was on the day I wore my faithful old black jeans.  Ah, well.

Chambray top:  Anne Taylor, thrifted

Black Jeans: Target

Wedges: Target (old)

Earrings: Kiki(verde)

kiki verde

Kiki is one of my most darling friends in all the world.  When she recently opened up Kiki(verde) Handmade, an etsy shop full of her beautiful handmade jewelry, I cheered fervently.  When I set out to find a pair of earrings for myself, I must admit, I got downright giddy, as there were so many unique sets to choose from.  I ultimately chose these Imperial Jasper Earrings because they reminded me of little beaded globes.  So lovely, and so easy to pair with so many outfits.

I am linking up with many other bloggers over at The Pleated Poppy this week.  If you are stopping in from there, please say HI! in the comments – I would love to check out your blog!

~julee~

14 comments:

  1. Wow! What pretty packaging those earrings come in! Happy 4th of July - love your chambray:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Receiving the earrings was like getting a true gift in the mail!

      Delete
  2. those earrings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite outfits that you have worn. Plus I love your hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earrings and packaging. I will be checking her shop out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely worth checking out!

      Delete
  5. Oh, I'm so in love with chambray too! Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to cross into chambray hoarding territory...

      Delete
  6. I see chambray is the latest rage. Love yours. Your wedges are cute too!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable outfit! I love the top and it goes so well with the skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!