Friday, April 6, 2012

Insta-Friday

instagram friday   instagram friday instagram friday   instagram friday 

Happy Friday!  Here’s a peek at what I’ve been up to this week based on a selection of pictures from my phone.  Pretty exciting stuff, eh?

~Is there anything cuter than a scruffy little pup in a tiny pink cast? 

~I sent this wooden clog picture to Kim while I was out thrifting this week.  Why, you ask?  Because there are a plethora of wooden clogs that turn up at thrift stores, and it’s a mystery to us why so many people in this town have wooden clogs in the first place.  Is there a Dutch population here we don’t know about?

~My husband says I’m the worst produce shopper in the world so I clog up his phone with produce pictures for his approval before I buy.  In case you’re wondering, avocados are supposed to be dark, slightly soft, and not mushy.

~Kim told me about these great meatless meatballs from Trader Joes and how she made delicious meatball subs with them.  I immediately started drooling a little bit because I hadn’t had a meatball sub in about 15 years, but man I remember getting them all the time at Subway back in the day.  So of course I had to run to Trader Joes the very next day and get in on that meatless deliciousness, and I was not sorry I did.  Yum, yum, yum!

Today I’m linking up with many other Instagram fanatics over at Life Rearranged

Have a great weekend!

~julee~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog Julee. Your blog is so pretty! That meatless meatball sub looks very tempting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! The wooden clog this is hilarious. And I am sooo craving a meatball sub now! I wish we had a Trader Joes in Denver!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!