Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What We Wore

My husband and I had the rare opportunity for a day out without the kids this past weekend.  We spent it hitting up estate sales and thrift stores, sharing coffee and eating Mexican food.  I’m trying to get out of my comfort zone on clothes and try some skirts.  I’ve never really been sure how to wear skirts properly.  Hopefully the abundance of cute vintage ones that I purchased on our shopping outing will convince me to figure it out!

IMG_4702
IMG_4704IMG_4703
Outfit details:
cardigan, tights, shoes- Target
skirt, belt- thrifted
shirt- TJMaxx

We're linking up with the What I Wore Wednesday fun over at The Pleated Poppy.

If you're visiting from The Pleated Poppy, please leave a comment with a link to your blog and/or outfits.  We would love to visit you!

4 comments:

  1. I completely understand about the whole skirt thing! I, too, am trying to figure it out. I bought 3 vintage ones myself this weekend and they hang on hangers in plain sight but I haven't the nerve yet to put one on and wear in public. Your outfit looks too cute! Keep doing whatever you are doing! Hopefully you'll inspire me to attempt it too soon!-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always pass those skirts down to me if you're not going to wear them. ;)

      Delete
  2. You did great with your skirt. I love the pop of red, and I love that color blue with your dark hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very cute skirt, it looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, thank you! Please leave me a link to your blog so that I may pay you a visit, as well. I try very hard to follow back all of my readers!