Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What We Wore

My husband and I had the rare opportunity for a day out without the kids this past weekend.  We spent it hitting up estate sales and thrift stores, sharing coffee and eating Mexican food.  I’m trying to get out of my comfort zone on clothes and try some skirts.  I’ve never really been sure how to wear skirts properly.  Hopefully the abundance of cute vintage ones that I purchased on our shopping outing will convince me to figure it out!

IMG_4702
IMG_4704IMG_4703
Outfit details:
cardigan, tights, shoes- Target
skirt, belt- thrifted
shirt- TJMaxx

We're linking up with the What I Wore Wednesday fun over at The Pleated Poppy.

If you're visiting from The Pleated Poppy, please leave a comment with a link to your blog and/or outfits.  We would love to visit you!