Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meet Iris and Harper

crafty2
You have probably heard us talk about the talented and lovely Craft E Magee before on the blog.  She’s a regular D.I.Y. Louisville member and an all around sweet girl.  We love her little dolls and just can’t get enough of their cuteness.  Recently,  I contacted her about making a custom set of sibling dolls for my son and daughter for Valentine’s day.  I picked them up from her the other night at our meet up,  and I could not have been happier with how they turned out.  The details are adorable, from the hand stitched freckles and detailing on the jeans to the tiny buttons sewn on the shoes.  I know my sweeties are going to be super happy when they receive their doll versions of themselves.  Be sure to check out Craft E Magee’s Etsy store where you can pick out your very own doll from her many cute choices.
crafty
-Kim