Friday, September 23, 2011

What We Wore: Meet Up Addition

I have to admit that the weather is kind of reeking havoc on my wardrobe choices lately.  I always seem to have something in mind to wear and then it's either too cold or too warm and I have to change my plans.  That was kind of the situation here.  I really wanted to wear some cute boots with my new burgundy tights that I love, but the weather was just a touch too warm and I had to compromise with clogs.  This dress was also another cheap summer clearance, although to me it looks much more fall like.  It's a lightweight cotton poplin, so I guess that's the reasoning.


I have a super weird look on my face here, lesson learned: don't chew gum while having your picture taken.
Dress: Target 
Sweater: Marshalls
Tights: Hue
Clogs: Born via Marshalls
Glasses: Walmart
Ring: JCPenneys
Craft bag: Dee's Crafts- gift from MIL

We linked this post up with The Pleated Poppy.