Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Party Round Up, Christmas D.I.Y. Day Five

I thought with party season hitting hard I would share some local artists work that would be perfect to wear to your next festive party.  Day six of the Christmas D.I.Y.'s will be on Monday, I'll be hard at work this weekend making some new crafts and goodies to share with you.

How about these lovely earrings from CherryandViolet.

Love this shiny bracelet, it's woven out of swarovski crystals, available from KSInspirations.

I'll have a blue, blue Christmas with this beautiful necklace from Human Kindness.

I can't resist this super cute 'Santa' necklace from mayandmae.


We can't forget our hair.  Sparkle with these cute pins from jamiesonbarkett.

Shiny snowflakes!  So pretty!  From Annie's Wearable Art.

Last but not least, you have to have a cute little purse.  This one from peanutbearys fits the bill.

So shop local this year and check out these amazing artists.  

-Kim